Monday, June 8, 2009

SUMMER!

For all intents and purposes, school is over. I'm a senior. HELL YEAH!
I have never ever ever been so ready for summer. I probably say this every year, but I actually mean it this time.
I've already done many of the essential summer requirements.
1. Summer Job.
Technically, it's not really a new summer job, since I'm just going back to Starlight Movie Theatre since nobody else would hire me. Plus side: free movies. Down side: stupid people leaving their beers in the theatre for me to clean up. But hey. A job's a job. And I desperately need money.
2. Summer Reading List.
Yes, I'm a dork, so I made a summer reading list. I guess it's actually more of a forever reading list because it has over 30 books and I will lucky if I finish 5 this summer, but whatever. I'm really excited about it. It's the perfect combination of classics, chick books, plays, dramas, biographies, comedies, nonfiction, and short stories. Right now I'm reading Running With Scissors. It's spectacular.
3. Sunburn.
For me, summer hasn't started until I get a sunburn. And that happened last weekend. I'm all good to go.
I am determined to make this the best summer ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment